File Tax Returns Online!

Our simple, fast & accurate online annual personal tax return filing service will make sure that you do not miss out on any tax allowances that you are eligible for.

File Your Tax Returns for the past 4 Years!

We can help you. All you have to do is click on get started and fill the form on the web page.

previous arrow
next arrow

    Tax Form

    Enter your details in the form below and we will be in touch shortly. All fields with * are required.


    Taxreturned.ie requires the data on this form to process your application with The Revenue Commissioners. By Clicking Submit, I confirm that this signature will be the electronic representation of my signature for all purposes, just the same as a manual signature when I or my agent use them on documents including legally binding contracts.

    We shall submit your tax return (Form 11) without any hassle!!

    We offer income tax return service across Ireland to
    self-employed people, contractors, subcontractors(RCT), Freelancers, Landlords and employees with
    additional income or shares.
    We are trusted by many because of our key features
    Irish Tax Agent Number : 77351N
    We are authorised by The Revenue Commissioners to file the tax returns online.

    We can help you file your Income Tax Returns for the past 4 years!

    All you have to do is click on the apply now button and fill the form


    File Tax Return online, It’s Simple and Easy.  Our fees are from only €190 including VAT!

    Step 1

    Complete our simple and short online form.

    Step 2

    We will send you an email to obtain further information for your business, income and expenditure.

    Step 3

    We then review your tax records and calculate your taxes.

    Step 4

    We will let you know your tax liability, for your review and approval before filing the tax return.

    Your Tax Returns Made Simple!

    Fast & Accurate


    Fully Online Service

    Low Cost from only €150+VAT


    Most frequent questions and answers

    The tax return pay & file deadlines for income earned in 2021 outside the payroll are set out below.

    • For income earned in 2021 the required date to submit both returns and payments is no later than 31 October 2022.
    • The extended Pay and file deadline for 2021 has not been announced yet.

    For PAYE workers you need to submit a Form 12 unless the non-PAYE income exceeds €5,000 then you Must register for the Self Assessment Income Tax system and submit an Income Tax Form 11.

    A1. 15 Dec 2021. Payment due on gains arising between 1 January 2021 to 30 November 2021. Use CGT Payslip A

    A2. 31 January 2022. Capital Gains Tax-Payment due on gains 1 December 2021 and 31 December 2021. Use CGT Payslip B

    Failure to file tax return for these payments in 2021 will result in penalties even if liability is paid in full.

    It is important to record the sale of assets by completing a tax return even if no liability arose as Revenue are aware of the sale but are unaware of whether you have tax liability or not due.

    All capital losses Must be reported by completing your tax return in order to use them against future gains.

    You must submit an income tax return if you are in receipt of other income apart from your PAYE income. This may include income from a trade or business, rental income, you are a Proprietary Director or you are in receipt of any other form of income. You must also file a tax return if you have been granted SARP relief (Special Assignee Relief Programme).

    The deadline for filing your income tax return and paying preliminary tax is 31st October each year.

    There is no obligation for individuals or the self-employed to have Certified Accountants. taxreturned.ie systems automatically produce your accounts for you.

    Preliminary tax is your estimate of income tax and related charges payable by you for the current tax year to be paid along with the previous year’s tax liability. These are both due in the same event.

    In calculating your preliminary tax payment, you should ensure that it covers your liability for your Income Tax, USC & PRSI.

    To calculate preliminary tax due you must choose at least one of the below:

    • 90% of the tax due for that year
    • 100% of the tax due for the preceding year
    • 105% of the tax due for the pre-preceding year (this option only applies where you pay by direct debit — it does not apply if the tax due for the pre-preceding year was zero).

    You can register using Revenue’s Online Service (ROS) or by submitting the tax registration Form TR1. Alternatively, Taxreturned.ie can do this for you for a fee of €50.

    If you don’t pay your Preliminary Tax on time you will be charged interest for late payment of your tax.

    Yes — you are obliged to file a self-assessed return every year by the deadline of 31st October, even if you did not make any profit.

    The expense must be business related and must be used wholly and exclusively for the purposes of your trade.

    Yes. Income earned and taxes deducted via the PAYE system are incorporated into your income tax return along with any additional non-PAYE Income. In effect an income tax return is a declaration of your full livelihood, therefore engaging the services of professionals such as Taxreturned.ie is recommended.

    Yes you must pay Income Tax and Preliminary Income Tax on any rental profits. It is your rental profit and not the gross rents that you pay Income Tax on.

    Tax Clearance Certificates must now be applied for through Revenue On-Line Service (ROS). The Tax Clearance Certificate will only be issued if all of your tax returns and payments are up to date. It will be cancelled at any time during the year if your tax returns and payments go behind. If you need help email at info@taxreturned.ie and we shall be happy to assist you.

    We Provide Irish Tax & Business Services

    Need a business accountant for your annual accounts, VAT, payroll, and tax returns, you can count on us.

    If you have paid tax in Ireland we can help you get your overpaid tax back. You can also get your tax rebate for your employment expenses, medical expenses, marriage, tuition fees, and many other expenses.

    Are you thinking of starting a business? Need to register a company or business name? Let us help you get started.

    We are tax experts driven to help contractors and freelancers by managing their tax efficiently and as a result, increasing the net pay after tax and reducing the stress of tax calculations and paperwork.

    What People Say?